March 12th, the Quebec government is lifting certain COVID measures
- Beginning March 12, proof of vaccination will NOT be required at the ski area.
- 100% capacity in all public places, including the ski chalet. More tables will be set up and box lunches will be allowed downstairs.
- Please do not leave your bags on or under the tables. Place on shelves or in designated areas.
- Wearing a mask inside the ski chalet and other buildings is required. It may be removed while eating or drinking, seated at a table.
- Mask wearing is still required for lift access and during lessons.
- Please do not come to the area if you have symptoms.
- Practice good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.